Government and Regulatory Strategy
Financial services firms are highly regulated and the development of new businesses and technologies has created significant uncertainty from various government agencies. As a result, it is critical to understand the current requirements, recent developments, and potential future changes that may impact a business.
We manage these risks by developing strong relationships with relevant stakeholders and focusing on education and advocacy efforts. We offer strategic guidance for clients seeking to engage with government agencies. We also offer political intelligence, research and manage other critical communications.
Government and Regulatory Strategy Services
- Business planning and strategy (M&A, diligence, new products)
- Licensing and geographic expansion
- Political and regulatory intelligence
- Narrative building and customization of external communication and messaging
- Crisis management; litigation and enforcement action response
- Media and public relations
- Collaborative industry working groups
- Strategic advisory related to acquisitions and partnerships
- Diligence - bank partnerships, acquisitions, investments